The Stargate Alliance Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diplomacy Request

MillionA

Diplomacy Request Empty Diplomacy Request

Post  MillionA Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 pm

Good day Stargate Alliance,

I approach you on behalf of The Galactic Federation. It seems that we have befallen each other in the outer reaches of Universe 13. I will admit that I scanned a few of the planets in your area, to see your purpose in being in the area. We are a peaceful federation and have had a few colonize planets in our area in an attempt to farm us before. I noticed however, that your stronghold in galaxy 7 is more for the purpose of self/alliance improvement, like ourselves.

I would like to extend our hand in either an Alliance or Non Aggression Pact so that our two alliances may continue to prosper in proximity to each other without losses being made.

Granted, we, The Galactic Federation, are much smaller than the Stargate Alliance in every aspect. If a N.A.P. could be established for even Galaxy 7 specifically (leaving S.G.A and G.F. planets alike in other galaxies free to attack by each other), I would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you for your time,
    The Galactic Federation; Councilor MillionAc3
    Sam Carter

Diplomacy Request Empty Re: Diplomacy Request

Post  Sam Carter Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Greetings MillionAc3,

Right now our officers and leaders have not reached a consensus whether or not that a NAP is in our best interests.

If your members are having trouble with SGA members, I suggest that you have the members try to open up a dialogue with the attacker and offer to trade and offer ACS assistance.

We are always looking for new friends but when the defender is silent we usually just keep hitting them...

Thanks for dropping by, if G.F ever needs SGA's assistance let me know.

Regards,
    Sam

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:25 am