The Stargate Alliance Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Application

The Asga

Alliance Application Empty Alliance Application

Post  The Asga Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Greetings,

I would like to formally submit a request for membership in the Stargate Alliance. As my name suggests, Asgard Domain, I am an avid fan of the entire Stargate franchise, and while I am a new player, I feel I can eventually help the alliance grow. If you require anything else of me, just ask.
    Asgard

Alliance Application Empty Re: Alliance Application

Post  Asgard Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Completely forget this application, as I've just read the fine print, I'll be in touch later if I ever get to the top 300 players
    Sam Carter

Post  Sam Carter Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry that no one replied to you mate, most of us have been busy with school/work/etc.

And i guess as you found out we are only accepting the top 300 players... but you sound pretty cool so let us know if we can help in anyway. If you need An ASC defense or and ACS partner, contact any of us. Also if you need to trade, we can hook you up with a trade partner!

Also if you ever need any advice about the game or anything, message us on the forum or in-game and we would be glad to help Smile

Good luck mate!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 am