The Stargate Alliance Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

UED says Hi :)

leova.

UED says Hi :) Empty UED says Hi :)

Post  leova. Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 am

Hey guys!

I'm leova, Diplomat of the United Earth Directorate. I'm here to extend greetings from our alliance, wish you guys a happy 2010 santa

I've had some good talks with BANE, and we were actually speaking internally about offering BANE an alliance...too bad you guys merged so early clown
    But we also hold the SGA in extremely high regard. You guys have always been classy, especially on the OGame Boards, and we hold ourselves "above the rabble" as well. SGA also seems to have a very solid internal foundation/framework, from what I've seen, and that's a sign of a good healthy alliance Smile

So, yeah, that's about all I wanted to say. Greetings and whatnot...several of our members have expressed interest in picking up an Ally, and SGA has received high marks so far. If that's something you guys would be interested in, we can talk more about it Smile
    And even if not, we still like flyin' with friends, and you guys are encouraged to work with nearby UEDs on attacks, trades, mutual intel...etc. I'll encourage my guys to do the same Smile

Cheers,
    leova
    T.D.
    T.D.

UED says Hi :) Empty Re: UED says Hi :)

Post  T.D. Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 am

Hey long time no see. We will begin talks about what we plan on doing with this offer. Glad to have some friendly faces nearby. I look forward to having more talks with you in the future.
    Sam Carter

Post  Sam Carter Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

Greetings leova,

We thank you for your kind words Very Happy

We too have noticed that UED is a very well formed and run alliance, with many skilled and friendly players!

We look forward to friendly relations between S.G.A and UED, and perhaps we can come to an agreement of mutual benefit to one another Smile

Thank you for the offered support and cooperation as well. The same goes to UED without saying. If any of your members need resources or ACS help or anything, let us know and we will do our best to support you!

Regards,
    Sam Carter
    leova.

Post  leova. Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 am

glad to hear that Smile

I know it might sound like an odd request, but I'd love to see how active your guys' forum is. After all, the hallmark of a good alliance is activity and communication, and I'm keen on seeing how you guys work.
    Is there any chance of getting some sort of general access, perhaps spamboards/tradeboards or the like? jocolor

Of course, you have my word of anything I happen to see/find out staying private, and if I see something I feel I have advice/input on, you can bet I'll share the wealth study

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns. I'd happily reciprocate if you guys want some Diplo access to the UED forums.

Cheers,
    leova
    Sam Carter

Post  Sam Carter Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 am

I definitely agree having an active forum is huge for an alliances effectiveness! Right now we are only allowing guests view the public board and the diplomacy sections though... feel free to look around.

We recently moved to his new forum, but we are all getting the hang of it Smile

I've visited the UED froum several times. Gotta say it appears to be the best forum in capella without a doubt. Nice one Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 pm